17 yr old Naama Barash enjoys alcohol, drugs and hanging out with like-minded friends. Her activities are an escape from a home where her parents always fight, and a rebellious, army-enrolled sister, who, one day, disappears. As a new girl shows up at school, Naama falls deep in love for the first time, and the intensity of the experience at once confuses her and gives her life new meaning.
Ellen Flanders and Mel Ackerman
Robert Albanese and Harriet Frost
• Everyone attending screenings at the Fifth Avenue Cinemas must be 19+ .
• Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
• Please present your 2016 VJFC membership at every screening.
NOTE: ONLINE Sales suspend one hour before showtime.
- Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
- Please present your VJFC membership at every screening.
Festivals and Awards
- Winner – Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Screenplay – Haifa International Film Festival
- Nominated – Best Feature – Guadalajara International Film Festival
|Cast||Reut Akkerman, Dvir Benedek, Koral Bosidon|
|Language||Hebrew w/English subtitles|