THE PETER OBERLANDER MEMORIAL FILM
A eclectic, touching film about hummus, the delicious superfood sweeping across North America. Secret recipes, a Guinness World Record and the power of Hummus to bring Muslims, Christians and Jews together – in the Middle East, America and around the world.
The Oberlander Family
VJFF would like to gratefully acknowledge Hummus Express for their sponsorship of the reception before the film. Authentic Jaffa-style hummus and other Israeli delicacies will be served.
• Everyone attending screenings at the Fifth Avenue Cinemas must be 19+ .
• Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
• Please present your 2016 VJFC membership at every screening.
NOTE: ONLINE Sales suspend one hour before showtime.
Festivals and Awards
- Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival
- Seattle International Film Festival
- Jewish Film Festival, Berlin & Brandenburg
|Language||English, Hebrew, Arabic w/ English subtitles|