Le Voyage de Fanny
Fanny, all of twelve years old, is a tough little nut. But, most of all, she is a courageous little girl who, hidden in a home far from her parents, must take care of her two younger sisters. Forced to flee in a rush, Fanny becomes the head of a group of eight children and sets out on a dangerous mission across occupied France, aiming to reach the Swiss border.
Between fear, outbursts of laughter, and unexpected encounters, the small group learns about independence and discovers solidarity and friendship.
Susan Albersheim and Stephen Barer
in Memory of Eugene Albersheim z”l
Violence; Coarse Language
• Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
• Please present your 2016 VJFC membership at every screening.
NOTE: ONLINE Sales suspend one hour before showtime.
- Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 years of age attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
- Please present your VJFC membership at every screening.
Festivals and Awards
- Munich - International Film Festival (Germany, 2016)
- Rendez-vous with French Cinema in Paris (France, 2016)
|Cast||Léonie Souchaud, Fantine Harduin, Juliane Lepoureau|
|Language||French w/English subtitles|