Online Festival Ticket Info
This year our film festival is being presented entirely online from March 3 at 12PM Pacific Time (PST) until March 13, 2022 at 8PM PST.
Film tickets provide access to the selected film for online viewing within BC or Canada and this information will be displayed at time of selection. All films will be available to view at any time you like from March 3-13. From the time you click PLAY, you will have 72 hours to finish watching the film. Each film is available for one viewing. You must finish watching by 11:59PM PST on March 13.
New to watching films online? Please consult our READ ME FIRST guide.
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express accepted. Processing fee and GST applied at checkout.
Replies within one business day.
The Festival Pass is the BEST WAY to enjoy the festival online. Browse films at your leisure and watch as many films as you like at home with your bubble from March 3-13.
All Access: $72
(Titles to be selected and redeemed before viewing.)
Membership is annual and required by BC law for each person 18+. This year, membership is automatically included in your first ticket purchase.
All sales are final. No refunds. All films are presented in their original language with English subtitles.
Charitable Registration No. 89254 4065 RR0001. You can also support us with an annual donation of $36, $72, $144 or $250. Click here to find out more about being a Festival Supporter!
THE FINE PRINT
- Vancouver Jewish Film Centre Society is responsible for operating in compliance with the Motion Picture Act and Consumer Protection BC.
- Membership is annual and required by BC law for each person 18 or over attending a VJFF screening. Please have your membership card ready to show when you arrive at the venue.
- To attend our unclassified film screenings, you must be a VJFC member.
- Membership is by annual subscription and is limited to persons who are 18 years of age or over.
- Only members are permitted to be present at the place where a non-classified film is being exhibited.
- Our mandate includes the encouragement and appreciation of motion pictures as a medium of art, information or education.