Three siblings discover a shocking truth about their parentage after their mother dies in Israeli director Shemi Zarhin’s comedy-drama. Zarhin’s thoughtful sixth feature, invests time in exploring family dynamics with insight, making this accessible to anyone who’s been through a bereavement or, indeed, just had siblings.
At heart, the film is about a sister and two brothers, superficially very different from each other, pulling together to solve a mystery and, in classic-movie fashion, learn something about themselves in the process.
Ian and Sandy Penn
• Everyone attending screenings at the Fifth Avenue Cinemas must be 19+ .
• Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
• Please present your 2016 VJFC membership at every screening.
NOTE: ONLINE Sales suspend one hour before showtime.
- Please note that as a registered non-profit society, anyone over 18 attending one of our screenings is required to be a member of our society for us to retain our non-profit status.
- Please present your VJFC membership at every screening.
Festivals and Awards
- Nominated for 12 awards by the Israeli Film Academy
|Language||French, Hebrew w/English subtitles|